Friday, September 10, 2010

Just for the Insiders


Hi guys...refer to the recipe for the Sausage and Egg Casserole on page 25 in the cookbook. Remember to follow the instructions TONIGHT for a stress free morning. I'm planning to get it prepared and in the fridge tonight. Then, I'll pull it out tomorrow and preheat my oven, while I get ready to go for a run. I'll put it in the oven...go for a run and when I get back...HOT BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE...just in time for our crazy day of soccer!!!


Oh...the other picture is of the crepes...I'll be giving some specific instructions on those coming up soon, too!!!


For my bloggers who are not "insiders", I have a great idea for a quick breakfast that is healthy and your kids will LOVE! I already made them and my kids devoured them...next time, I'm going to put them away right after I make them so they actually last more than one day!!! Oh...and I also made some AMAZING pumpkin pie bars...so keep on checkin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment