Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I never thought, in a million years I would fall in love with...




























A dish towel...

I know, I know, this is a weird post, but I would be remiss not to post about this fabulous dish towel and why I love it so very much. These are flour-sack towels and they come in a pack of five. You can get them at Walmart, Target, and most other stores around. They are about five dollars and worth every penny and more! Okay, so, for my list of reasons why I will ALWAYS have my kitchen stocked with these dish towels:

1. My number one reason for loving these towels is that they cover all FIVE loaves of my bread at once! I don't have to dirty two different towels each time I want to make bread!

2. They are super-absorbent, meaning they don't repel water like some dish towels do, and they aren't heavy like other super-absorbent ones.

3. Supposedly, they don't have lint, so you can dry DVDs and CDs with them.

So, there you have it, the reasons I love flour-sack towels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment