Friday, December 10, 2010

MALLOW MANIA CONTINUED!!!


















I know...MORE MARSHMALLOWS??? Yes, I have two more recipes I want to share with you because, honestly, the cool thing about these marshmallows is the different flavor options you can offer people. So, for those of you out there who love pumpkin spice...these are for you. These happen to be my 3 year-old son's favorite choice of marshmallows and I have to admit, that pumpkin spice seeping into my hot cocoa tastes delicious.

Here you go:

Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows


Follow directions for Vanilla Marshmallows EXCEPT after whipping for 15 minutes, add 2-3 tsp of pumpkin pie spice and whip just to mix in spices (maybe 1 minute). To finish off, follow the rest of the directions for Perfectly Whipped Peppermint Marshmallows. Put them in your hot chocolate and dust them with nutmeg for a sweet, spicy, fragrant, delicious treat.


P.S. The first picture shows how much my 1-year old loved the pumpkin spice marshmallows. He sneaked up on the counter and devoured them before I could even get them cut to put them in hot cocoa. I was able to salvage a few edge pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment