Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trying out some new breadsticks tonight...

Tonight, I'm going to try out some breadsticks that I think will be wonderful. For my insiders...it is my Quick and Easy Buttery Rolls recipe on page 54. These are the lightest, most delicious rolls ever...I'll give some more specific instructions a little closer to Thanksgiving. I'm going to try to make these into breadsticks tonight...I'll let you know how it goes. I'm hoping for wonderful results!!!

Is there anything else you are looking for? I'd love to know what people are looking for in the whole wheat recipe world. I'm still working on coming up with more recipes all the time. I have a fabulous chocolate peanut butter cookie I can give out at some point and some fantastic chocolate mint cookies, too. Neither of them are in my book, so I have no problem giving them out on my blog. So, just keep on checking!!!

PLEASE...If you have any recipes that you LOVE that are whole wheat and you wouldn't mind sharing them. Email me at suziessweetwheat@hotmail.com. I'd love to try them out and post them and maybe feature them in my next book with your name next to the recipe. Thanks to all of my loyal followers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment