Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reindeer Cupcakes



Okay, seriously, could these be any cuter? My kids loved making these, even my 3 year old son could do it! My kids made the second plate shown above. As I said before, we took them over to a soldier's family and gave them out and thanked them for their service. It was such a fun, neat night!


I found this idea in a Family Fun magazine. I believe it is one of the very best magazines for kids crafts, recipes and fun for the entire family. We have gotten it for years and it is so much fun! Here is the link with directions for the cupcakes:

http://familyfun.go.com/christmas/christmas-recipes/christmas-desserts/christmas-cupcakes/rudolph-and-friends-953325/

Oh, and don't forget to use my whole wheat chocolate cake recipe, which is posted on this blog for the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment