Sunday, November 14, 2010

ALERT!!!!! My cookbook is on sale for the Holidays!!!!

Want to make whole wheat cinnamon rolls, bagels, holiday cookies, pastries, rolls, etc. for the upcoming holidays??? You can now purchase my cookbook for $10 through my link...just for the Holidays!!! From now until December 25th, you can take advantage of this offer! That is $3 cheaper than it has ever been! So, if you are looking for a present for someone out there who is trying to make a change to a healthier (whole grain) lifestyle...buy one today!!! Did I mention...at that point, you become an INSIDER!!! You will have access to all insider information and recipes!!! Buy today!!!
P.S. This picture is an "insider" recipe for an eclaire dessert that is wonderful. My friend Stacey gave me this recipe years ago and I simply adapted it with whole wheat and NO ONE EVER knows!!! It is fabulous for ANY holiday get-together!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is my new favorite dessert. Easy to make and everyone wants the recipe! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete