Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where are you???


Sorry guys...I know I have been kind of MIA recently. We have had a lot of company and with school, soccer, gymnastics, etc., life has been crazy. I'm going to try a new recipe either tonight or tomorrow (eclairs), I'll let you know how that goes. If it goes well, you'll see the post. If it does not go well, you won't.



Insiders: I would like to encourage you to try the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread soon. I gave out mini-loaves of pumpkin chocolate chip bread for the holidays last year to all of our neighbors. It was quick, cute, and they loved them! By the way, I much prefer this bread made either as mini-loaves or as muffins. It is easier to control portion sizes when they are smaller portions. These are delicious!


P.S. I made a wonderful crab quiche over the weekend with a whole wheat crust and the wheat berry puree. It was delicious and healthy and everyone loved it. I love meals like that. I'll give the recipe for that one out soon. I also taught a class on cinnamon rolls and smoothies and it went very well. Thanks to all those who attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment