Thursday, September 2, 2010

mmmmmmmm........

I made peach cobbler last night and it was SOOOO good! I have to perfect one part of it first and then I'll share!!!

I'm going to start a section of my blog titled "Just for the Insiders". This is for people who have bought my cookbook. There will be helpful hints for recipes from the book and instructions for certain procedures. So, for those of you who have the cookbook...you'll want to pay attention to this section of the blog. The first "Just for the Insiders" post will the be Fresh from the Garden Pizza...so stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've made some of the recipes in the cookbook and loved them all! The pizza dough was especially good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I'm so glad! Thanks for telling me!
    Oh...FYI...the ones with the puree...you can add it to make it a little healthier or leave them out (except for the quiche, which I think you would have to substitute with milk), but the rest...the buffalo chicken dip, spinach artichoke dip, soups, etc., you can leave it out and they are so yummy or add it and they are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved the pizza dough!!! It is a great one whether you are a wheat eater or not!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete