Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just in case you're interested...

Hi guys! I have two announcements...the first is concerning essential oils. Is anyone out there a fan??? I have recently become a big fan. I went to a class a while ago at my friend Lara's sister-in-law's house and then again last night. I have tried out quite a few of them already and I ordered quite a few more of them...I'll let you know all of my results. Yes, I know, this has nothing to do with whole wheat...but it is a positive, proactive way to care for your body, so it kind of fits, right??? Maybe not...but its cool anyway, so I'll be posting some results as I experience them.

The second announcement. I just learned yesterday that Kitchen Kneads in Ogden is offering a class concerning Celiac's disease. It is being conducted by Dr. Al Garcia and it includes some promising results in the treatment of those affected by the disease. Apparently, Stanford University has had some impressive success in this area. Want to learn more...come to the class! It is tomorrow night, Thursday, and I believe it starts at 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment