Friday, May 21, 2010

Your Assignment













Okay, here is your assignment. You need to go buy some nine-grain cereal. This cereal has nine AMAZING grains in it. The nine grains are: red wheat, white wheat, rye, barley, steel-cut oats, corn, millet, flaxseed, buckwheat. Hmmmm...I think I noticed flaxseed in that list, yes I did...and a host of other very impressive grains. Nine-grain cereal is VERY cheap. Kitchen Kneads carries it for 49 cents a pound and Good Earth carries it for 79 cents a pound! Go and get some and I'll give you a great waffle recipe for your Sunday morning breakfast! Oh, by the way, this cereal is great cooked and eaten alone!


P.S. I know I've given you a lot of breakfast, but that is because they are the easiest to start with...we'll get to more meals later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to get some and can't wait for the waffle recipe!

    ReplyDelete