Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just for fun






Okay, I thought I'd share some of the things we did this Valentine's Day...and for a couple of weeks before. Most of these ideas came from Family Fun Magazine and you can find the how-to's on my blog...just click and do...your kids will love them!

For their classes, we made the Hershey Kiss Rings. Obviously its a little late for that, but they are darling for an after-school surprise:


We made the cute heart suckers from a Family Fun magazine last year. I couldn't find it at the Family Fun website, but I did find it at The Idea Room:


The Cupid's arrows I stuck in their lunch boxes as a surprise and I just stapled little notes around them. They are SUPER easy and quick!!!


I also made Fortune Cookies...VERY DIFFICULT, but I got a few to turn out well enough to stick some sweet messages in their lunches. I just couldn't get those dang cookies to come off the cookie sheet easily. I still don't know what the deal was...even with oil, they just wouldn't come off. But...if you'd like to try it out...go for it!!!


I know these aren't the best pictures, but I wasn't really planning on posting these...they were just for me. Then, I thought some of you might want some cute ideas for today!

Okay...one last thing...I made the Rice Crispy suckers for dessert tonight. They are from Mel's kitchen cafe and here is the link: Chocolate Dipped Crispy treat




No comments:

Post a Comment