Thursday, May 19, 2011

Did you know...


That you can freeze leftover pancakes??? You probably did, but did you know that they fit perfectly in bread bags? I've talked about bread bags before. I love them. They are carried at stores with kitchen supplies. I store all of my bread in the freezer in these bags. Yesterday, I got out a loaf and saved the bag (you can usually reuse them, or at least I do). Today, when I made pancakes, due to how filling the pancakes were, we had TONS of leftovers! Enter, the bread bags...the pancakes fit perfectly and just went right into my freezer. For the next couple of days, breakfast is covered! This is wonderful, since I'm still kind of recovering from the race, and my husband, bless his heart, isn't one to whip up a batch of pancakes from scratch, although he is great with a boxed mix!!! ;) So...pancakes out, heated up, and presto...whole grain, filling breakfast in minutes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment