Monday, December 6, 2010

MALLOW MANIA...CONTINUED!!!



Okay, along with my Mallow Mania theme...I wanted to add these delicious Butterscotch Marshmallows. MMMM....imagine butterscotch dripping down into your hot chocolate...sounds good, right...well, you are right...it is divine. Here is the recipe:

Butterscotch Marshmallows:


Follow directions for Perfectly Whipped Fluffy Peppermint Marshmallows (below) EXCEPT substitute crushed butterscotch candies for the peppermint candies.


P.S. Just a reminder, my cookbook is on sale for $10 for the holidays. Also, just an update...I have around 100 recipes in my new cookbook. So...if you are liking all the recipes being posted on the blog that are NOT for the insiders, just hang on. I'm going to try to get it together in the next year sometime. It will have all of the newest recipes on the blog. I'll be posting my YOYO recipes coming up in the next few weeks, too, so keep on checking the blog!!! I'm also going to be testing some of my favorite Christmas cookies with whole wheat coming up really soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment