Thursday, December 30, 2010

Look what one of my readers gave out for the holidays!!!





Aren't these fun??? One of my readers did this for neighbor and friend gifts over the holidays. She made 21 plates of these! Oh, and she came with her own flavor of marshmallow...orange cream-sickle and she said it was WONDERFUL! I believe she added orange flavoring along with the vanilla and then tinted them orange and added some sprinkles. Cute, huh??? Stay tuned for the next 24 hours...I'll be posting and then removing some of my very favorite party recipes (dips, baguettes, etc.). So...keep watch for YOYO recipes!!! I'll be posting my famous Buffalo
Chicken Chip Dip (which can be served with whole wheat baguettes...another recipe I'll be posting) and Megan's Famous Spinach and Artichoke Dip...so keep watch these YOYO recipes will only be available for 24 hours or UNDER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment