Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just for the Insiders



















Tips For Divine Cinnamon Rolls:



Refer to page 60 in your cookbook. These cinnamon rolls are fantastic...but I want to give you some tips to make them even more fantastic!


1: Roll out the dough VERY THIN before you roll the dough up into the cinnamon rolls.
2: Put AS MUCH butter, brown sugar and cinnamon as you dare...THE MORE THE BETTER!
3: Don't OVERBAKE them, but don't UNDERBAKE THEM! Lightly golden brown on top is what
you're looking for.
4: Look at the pictures...ALWAYS use dental floss (preferably not the minty kind) to cut your
cinnamon rolls. They cut so cleanly and easily. You simply cross it and pull, as shown in the
pictures.
Note: Refer to page 129 in your cookbook...I have another tip for you. On the Cream Puffs, you can add up to 2 T more finely ground whole wheat flour to make them a little puffier. I do them both ways. If you do the 3/4 + 2 T, be sure to scoop them into mounds so that when they bake, they bake higher. They are delicious either way!!! I'll talk more about these later!!!


I just taught a class on these and it went VERY WELL. Thanks to all those who came and a special thanks to my sister-in-law, Melanie who voluntarily helps me with every lesson I teach. She is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment