Monday, July 19, 2010

Cookbook Note:






If you purchased one of my cookbooks, you will want to check this section of my blog. I'm going to post little notes and extra instructions for my cookbook in this section. The first note is that in the pasta instructions...when discussing the electric and hand extruders...for the electric extruder...I am referring to a pasta maker similar to the Bosch pasta maker. There are many of them on the market. They have a chamber where you put the dough, a section that feeds the dough through and metal dies that shape the dough into your desired shape of noodle.


The hand extruder I am referring to is the manual pasta maker with a crank. With this type, you roll out dough and feed sheets of dough through the pasta maker and it cuts the pasta into various shapes.


ALWAYS READ YOUR OWN PASTA MAKER'S MANUAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment